The main purposes of this Manual are to present SISQUAL, describe the Management System, communicate the Management Policy and constitute a permanent reference document for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the System, in order to optimize its processes and ensure the satisfaction of Stakeholders in accordance with np en ISO 9001:2015, NP ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 and NP ISO/IEC 27001:2013 with extension to ISO/IEC 27018:2019.
SISQUAL was founded in 1992 for the purpose of developing software that would help managers of large organizations around the world increase their employees’ productivity through a Workforce Management solution.
In the search for a team management tool that has been effective and effective, over the years, SISQUAL® has progressively become an expert in the correct application of labor laws and culture in the workplace, giving rise to the best tool of market planning.
SISQUAL® WFM is an intelligent software solution that makes it possible to anticipate needs, plan and manage, in a humanized way, all the staff of companies around the world.
Responsibilities and authorities are communicated to relevant functions within the organization and represented through the following organization.
They are famous for their organization in society and their ability to bear up to 5,000 times the weight of their body. An inspiring task-sharing society, working as a single entity and in an environment of collaboration with a common goal, the support of its colonies.
Your lifestyle is the perfect model for developing workforce management software.
Increase the profit of our customers and, at the same time, improve the quality of life at work.
We are better and more motivated at work when we actively participate in decisions about our schedules.
Integrity, loyalty, responsibility: we like to serve.
Ensure a fair return for investment and image maintenance and good reputation of the company.
Monitor changes in legislation and regulations, integrating them expeditiously into their products and processes;
Protect the data that is under the direct or indirect responsibility of SISQUAL
– Maintain a high focus on the Client and develop customer-oriented solutions.
– Add value to our customers’ business;
– Ensure compliance with agreed service requirements and levels;
– Improve the quality of life of your employees;
– Promote the productivity of our customers’ human resources;
– Protect the critical business information of customers and their data that is under the direct or indirect responsibility of SISQUAL.
– Create lasting relationships with advantages for both;
– Support the partner in meeting the requirements and levels of service agreed with their customers.
– Protect critical information from your business and your data that is under the direct or indirect responsibility of SISQUAL
The objectives of quality, services, information security, and privacy are based on these commitments and in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000-1, 27001 and 27018, to ensure the continuous improvement of the management system.